The deep, velvet-soft tones in this modern mulberry wrap your style in the warm embrace it seeks on cool days and crisp evenings. On both fingertips and toes, this highly pigmented hue is an elegant and universally flattering choice, making it a most meaningful addition to your wardrobe.
NailBerry – Grateful – 15ml
Out of stock
Our luxurious, multi award-winning and toxin-free L’Oxygéné polishes are considerate of your nails’ future health, utilising patented technology to deliver a healthier manicure. We are proudly:
- Breathable and oxygenated
- Water permeable
- Certified cruelty free
- Certified Halal
- Gluten free
L’Oxygéné polishes are formulated without Phthalates, including DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Parabens, Animal Derivatives and Gluten.
How to Appply
Accomplish your perfect manicure
- Wash your hands then moisten a lint-free cotton pad with nail polish remover and sweep over your nails to remove lingering varnish, oils and impurities.
- File and buff your nails to smooth any uneven areas and achieve your desired length, then apply one coat of Strengthen & Breathe Base Coat – our fortified yet breathable formula to help strengthen the nail.
- Apply one thin coat of your chosen Nailberry polish, using our wide, tapered brush to flawlessly coat your nail from base to tip. Work on both hands to allow each layer to dry.
- Follow with a second thin coat, ensuring a vivid, professional-quality finish to each nail. Allow to air dry.
- Prolong wear, prevent fading and deliver outstanding shine with a final layer of our revolutionary and breathable Shine & Breathe Top Coat.
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, PHOSPHORIC ACID, BENZOPHENONE-1, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), RED 34 LAKE (CI 15880), BLACK 2 (CI 77266 [nano]), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)
There are no reviews yet.