Vivacious yet by no means overpowering, show your creative side with our warm, light and upbeat coral. Part of our spring/summer 2019 Peony Collection, this hue looks equally stunning on tips and toes, making it the ideal choice to accompany your summer party or wedding outfit.
A single sweep of this patented formula delivers a smooth and streak-free professional finish that will never clump or crack. Boost its staying power with a finishing sweep of Shine & Breathe Top and colour your nails healthy!
- Breathable and oxygenated
- Water permeable
- Certified cruelty free
- Certified Halal
- Gluten free
L’Oxygéné polishes are formulated without Phthalates, including DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Parabens, Animal Derivatives and Gluten.
How to Appply
Accomplish your perfect manicure
- Wash your hands then moisten a lint-free cotton pad with nail polish remover and sweep over your nails to remove lingering varnish, oils and impurities.
- File and buff your nails to smooth any uneven areas and achieve your desired length, then apply one coat of Strengthen & Breathe Base Coat – our fortified yet breathable formula to help strengthen the nail.
- Apply one thin coat of your chosen Nailberry polish, using our wide, tapered brush to flawlessly coat your nail from base to tip. Work on both hands to allow each layer to dry.
- Follow with a second thin coat, ensuring a vivid, professional-quality finish to each nail. Allow to air dry.
- Prolong wear, prevent fading and deliver outstanding shine with a final layer of our revolutionary and breathable Shine & Breathe Top Coat.
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, PHOSPHORIC ACID, BENZOPHENONE-1, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE, RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)