Yage Discovery Box Active Night Care
- Carefully handpicked set with hydratation, night serum, night face oil, eye oil and mask
- Keeps to maintain your skin health, blooming and hydrated on the go
- This travel size collection koveš you the opportunity to try 5 Yage products
- Beautiful present in minimalistic design
- Glass bottles and jar are reusable for your travel
AQUA SPLASH, Multi molecular HA Hydrating Essence with Spirulina, 5ml
TWINKLE STAR, Exfoliating botanical AHA serum, 5ml
SLEEPING BEAUTY, Intensive Night Facial Oil Serum, 5ml
MAGICAL PHYTO RETINOL ELIXIR, Anti-ageing Eye Oil, 5ml
NEROLI AND CALENDULA, purifying and brightening botanical mask, 5ml
4. Recommended as a core Yage regimen for deep hydration to be used on a clean face morning and evening after applying Rose Kiss balancing toner (step 3). Apply a small amount to the entire face. Follow up with a serum (step 5) or facial oil (step 6).
5. Apply 4-8 drops to clean skin and massage in as a leave-on treatment. Use daily or as often as needed. A tingle upon application is normal, especially during the first few uses. When using during the day, follow with SPF. If redness or irritation occurs, please discontinue use. We also recommend mixing it with Sleeping Beauty oil or any other oil of your choice (step 6) twice a week for a perfectly clear complexion.
6. Use every evening after your cleansing routine. Massage 2-3 drops between your palms, and gently pat in a firm circular motion all over your face, neck, and décolletage. This may be used on its own or after hydration with Aqua Splash Essence (step 4). For more powerful results, mix with a serum of your choice (step 5) before applying. We also recommend mixing the oil directly with the Twinkle Star serum (step 2) twice a week for a perfectly clear complexion.
7. Use every morning and evening after your cleansing routine. Ideally, after using Aqua Splash for optimal hydration. Gently roll the oil below eye. After applying, gently massage the area around the eyes using your fingertip, moving from outer corner to the inner corner of the eye. Avoid getting the oil into the eyes.
Mask. Mix ½–1 tbsp with a few drops of warm water until a nice paste is formed. Massage gently into damp skin with the pads of your fingertips to exfoliate. For a mask effect, leave on until dry. Rinse with warm water. If irritation occurs, use it only as a face polish. Follow with a toner (step 3) and essence (step 4) to complete the skin preparation ritual.
There are no reviews yet.